When you partner with the Foundation for Dreams, you enable us to serve children, and their families, who are facing developmental disabilities, chronic illnesses, and life challenges. Through financial support, volunteering, event sponsorship, and workplace giving, our corporate partners allow us to serve nearly 650 campers annually. Our compassionate staff will work 1:1 with our corporate partners to create a partnership plan tailored to each company’s unique needs, resources, and marketing objectives. Corporate engagement with Dream Oaks Camp will showcase your company’s generosity and engage employees through compelling involvement opportunities.
Contact us for more information about creating a partnership that fits your company’s mission and priorities!
Bring your team together for a fun-filled day of service with us! Our Development Team would love to help your business, organization, or family plan your next service project.
- Volunteer at our annual events
- Fashion Show or Endless Summer Nights Event
- An in-office project for Camp
- A volunteer workday at Camp
Our Corporate Partners can also engage employees by offering a quick and convenient way to donate to the Foundation for Dreams. and our Dream Oaks Camp program.
- Payroll Deductions: Add Foundation for Dreams to your list of organizations your company supports through monthly donations
- Matching Gifts: Employee donations have a larger impact on our campers when the gift is matched by the employer.
- Wishlist Donation Drives: Host a Wish List Donation Drive at your place of employment.
Co-branded, fundraising-related initiatives can generate donations and awareness for Dream Oaks Camp, while providing your company the opportunity to connect with your customers and continue your commitment to the community! Talk to us about ways you can connect your brand to our mission.
Contact us to see our Fundraiser Guidelines.
Host an Event
Create a memorable experience for your team and support our campers by organizing a fundraising event! Events can range from restaurant openings to golf tournaments, from bake sales to percentage nights. Get creative and build goodwill with your employees and communities!